Monday, March 23, 2015

DUSTING OFF THE BRAYER

In amongst event planning and classes this week, I actually found some time to create a card "just because".  When inspiration strikes, you have to grab it, right?

How many of you are guilty of having a "must have" stamp set that has only seen ink once if it was lucky?  Sheltering Tree is just such a stamp for me!  So I am really pleased I pulled it out yesterday and worked with it.  I even teamed it with my Brayer, which was also gathering dust!

Another of those "just in case I need it" cards to add to my stash.  With Convention only about five weeks away, I need to sit down and design my swap.  Hopefully inspiration will strike twice!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥