Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT........

Everything about this post will be little, including, hopefully, the length!  For this project I have used a Note card instead of a full card, a single stamp, instead of a set, and kept my colours to a subtle minimum.
I used the new Blendabilities colours available in the Occasions catalogue to colour the Tulips.  A little piece of scrunched up DSP and a little bit of twine is the only embellishment to finish a simple little project.  Told you this post would be "little", lol!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

3 comments:

  1. Paula, every card you make is a work of art. I really admire your talent.
    Pam (Whangarei ex-demo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, I hope everything is good with you ♥

      Delete
  2. Love the clean, fresh look of your card Paula. Must get some of the Crumb Cake notecards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥