Wednesday, January 21, 2015

SPRING LOTUS

Just look at how real and dimensional this Lotus flower looks!  It is a THREE step stamp that you can have absolutely free with a qualifying Sale-a-bration order.  The background has been embossed with the Spring Flowers Textured embossing folder, which also brings a lot of dimension to an otherwise plain card.  I finished it with Painted Blooms cotton twine and basic rhinestones.

To see the Lotus stamp set in action you can watch the short Stampin' Up! video below.

Of course, everything I have used on this card can be bought through me!  Just click on any of the items below to be taken to my online store!  Don't forget to download your copy of my Frequent Buyer's Rewards tracking sheet too.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am still not quite getting the hand of the 3 stamp process, and I'm wondering why. 2 step stamping is fine...never had a problem with it. I know that little tab helps you line it up, but I guess I just never get it in the right spot, every time. I love what you did with this card. Love the pop of the lotus on that beautiful embossed layer. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥