Friday, January 16, 2015

HERD IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

From the Herd is one of the sweetest stamp sets in the new Occasions Catalogue, and up until today, I haven't had a chance to play with it!  With the Levin AP&I show this weekend, I figured there would be a lot of people there that would love this set too - being farmers and all!

So I got out my Blendabilities again.  I love colouring images in.  What can I say?

I didn't colour the inside though.  I think it looks pretty cool left "naked".

I used a variety of Blendies colours to mix and match and blend to get the colours I wanted, especially on the buffalo.  I used a mix of the Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake packs for his fur.
I used my Colour Lifter to add texture to the Llama's fur too.  I even mixed and matched the sentiment panel by using parts of the other sentiments to get it to read "Herd it's your Birthday".

I hope you will come down to the Levin Showgrounds for the Levin AP&I Show this Wellington Anniversary weekend.  I will be there all Saturday and Sunday with lots of samples for you to see, plus a few items for sale!  Come and say hello if you drop by!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

20 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing. Your colouring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Paula, you are rockin' those blendabilities! Awesome card. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Helen. These pens are fabulous to use!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous! I like the naked look inside, too! I especially love your llama fur, but all of your colouring is FANTASTIC! You inspire me constantly, Paula! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I love shading and creating dimension that way Janet ❤

      Delete
  5. Love the way you've made this stamp into a narrow panel with all the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. I like the thin panel too and it is nice to see just a partial image of this stamp set for a change!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I had a feeling you would approve of this card Delys 😉

      Delete
  7. This is my favourite set in the new catty. LOVE what you have done with this card. Still trying to perfect my blending. Well done P1 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks P2. Keep practising, the results are worth it!

      Delete
  8. This is awesome Paula, and your colouring is fantastic! Love how you have done the shadows on the grass too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a compliment coming from you Jodene, thanks!

      Delete
  9. Cute! Cute! Cute! That auto supply thingy is pretty neat. I am "pending" again! Since Gav's worked quietened ... Just haven't been able to keep on top of the minimums. Sigh! But still plodding on! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gorgeous!! Keep plodding, we would hate to lose you!

      Delete
  10. This is awesome, Paula. If anything was going to convince to buy this stamp set, it will be your card! Love the background you have created for the critters and the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paula, this card is so fun, I love it. I love the way you have coloured the front (one of your many talents) and put the uncoloured image inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥