Saturday, January 31, 2015

FOR THE NEW TWO

My husband and I (no relation to the Queen, lol) are attending a wedding this weekend and I want to share the card I made for the happy couple.

I wanted something really romantic and took colour inspiration from the invitation we received a few months ago.  I also took inspiration from my good friend Teneale Williams, who is the queen of lovely layers, ribbons and bows.  I used lots of shiny in the way of gold embossing and Shimmery White card, which also echoed the invitation.  I wrapped the ribbon around the card three times, and I think it looks like a cummerbund that grooms sometimes wear.

I then carried the theme to the inside of the card to complete the first wedding card I think I have ever made for me to personally give!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

5 comments:

  1. Just stunning, Paula! It is definitely romantic; the colour combo is divine, and I love all your carefully thought out details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I really wanted to incorporate the colours the couple have chosen for their wedding. I am really happy with how it turned out.

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous - love the layers and the ribbon does look like a cummerbund. Beautiful. Hope you had a nice time at the wedding

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥