Saturday, January 10, 2015

COASTAL CABANA CLEAN & SIMPLE

When I am short for time, I love making clean and simple (CAS) cards.  I must admit to finding these fairly hard to do.  I find it hard to just STOP!  Naturally I want to add more.  So it does me good, now and again, to practice CAS cards.

I love the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) stamp selection this year.  Every set is fabulous.  The Big Day set is perfect for Birthdays!  All I had to do was stamp and colour with my Blendabilities.  I heat embossed the sentiment on the black panel with white embossing powder and added a Coastal Cabana ribbon to finish off the card.

This is just one of the sets you can choose from, absolutely free, when you place a qualifying SAB order of $110, from either current Stampin' Up! catalogue.  Place your qualifying order with me during January and receive a bonus point on my Frequent Buyer Rewards program!
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store.  If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator.   Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

3 comments:

  1. Stunner! No way you can go wrong with aqua, black & white! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute stunner! Sadly time & money have eluded me of late. I do have a free day on Monday ... perhaps I will indulge a little then! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥