Tuesday, January 27, 2015

BLENDED KINGFISHER

I am determined to make sure all my new SAB stamps see ink in one form or another over the next three months!  I had the perfect opportunity to use the Kingfisher image with my Blendies the other day - I needed a quick birthday card!

One of my biggest loves is to colour an image.  The SU Blendabilites are my new best friends - I just love them so much!  I find using them quick, but I can get so much detail in too.

I used quite a few different colours on the bird, I will list them all in the product list below, along with my favourite Blendie of all - the Colour Lifter.  That is how I have managed to get the texture you can see on his chest.

Watch this Stampin' Up! Blendabilities video to see one way of blending your markers and also what the colour lifter does!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

8 comments:

  1. You are my blend abilities idol. Beautiful! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, you are funny Sally! Thank you for the lovely compliment ♥

      Delete
  2. What a little stunner. Love how you pieced the papers! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I needed a little more definition and a ribbon wouldn't cut it for a change, lol

      Delete
  3. Paula, your card is beautiful! I love the colors you chose. And the use of the color lifter really does give his little chest dimension. Great card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bobbi! What can I say - the colour lifter is amazing!!

      Delete
  4. Lovely layout and colouring, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! Welcome back from your holiday x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥