Wednesday, January 14, 2015

BLENDED EASTER

I know Easter is a long way off yet, but it pays to get organised early, right?  When I first saw the Indescribable Gift stamp set in the Occasions catalogue, I knew the flowers would be just perfect for so many different techniques.  I run a monthly Techniques Club in Upper Hutt, Levin and Wanganui and love sets that have numerous technique possibilities, like this one.

This card was all about Blendabilities.  In case you haven't guessed by now, I LOVE these alcohol markers!  I was able to get such a soft colour on this card by blending and leeching out the colours with my Colour Lifter pen.

Apart from the sentiment on the front of the card, I kept the words and embellishment distraction to a minimum.  It really was all about the flowers!

I still have spaces available at all three Techniques Club.  Depending where you live, you are most welcome to join in.  Just email ME for more information or check my Events Calendar for dates, times and cost information.  I would love to have you join us!


If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store. If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Helen! Means a lot coming from one so talented herself!!

      Delete
  2. Paula this is divine. Your colouring is superb. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation Paula, a stunning example of blendies! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blendies make anything look good Nicki, lol

      Delete
  4. Jaw-droppingly beautiful, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula,

    Your blended flowers have become so beautiful. I'm excited. and necessarily I need to practice the Mixmarker Technology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all it is Helge, practice. Have fun!!

      Delete
  6. Paula, when I opened your email and saw this card, I actually said "Oh My God" out loud! I know it's not right to say that, but I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by your card, and coloring. WOW! I can't say enough about it. Jaw dropping (like Christine said) is really a great description of how I'm feeling right now. Absolutely gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bobbi, you are lovely. I am delighted I was able to make your jaw drop, lol. Seriously though, I am pleased the card had such a positive response. Thanks for your kind comments.

      Delete
  7. You have done such a professional job with the blendies, Paula! Oh ... and not too early for Easter! I saw hot cross buns in Woolworths on Jan 1! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Easter is getting earlier every year, lol

      Delete
  8. Wow, this card is totally awesome, Paula! Love the inside too. Can I volunteer to be on your Easter card list, please?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥