Sunday, January 4, 2015

BEST FISHES FOR 2015!!

Happy New Year to everyone and best wishes for a fabulous 2015!

Only two more days to go until you will be able to get your hands on new product from the 2015 Occasions and SAB catalogues.  Is it worth waiting for?  You betcha!!   I have loved playing with these new toys and making samples to share with you.  Here is my latest effort..........

I just can't help playing with this Hey, Valentine stamp set.  I am Blendies mad, so the line art images suit this type of colouring to a tee.  Did I tell you that you will also have four new Blendabilities colours to collect??  It's true!!  Patience for just a couple more days, my friends, patience!

If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store.  If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator.   Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

2 comments:

  1. What a super fun card! Haven't had a chance to check out either of the new cattys. This has reminded me I MUST do that soon. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin cute! This set caught my eye as soon as I saw it. You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥