Monday, December 29, 2014

A-HARRRR - TO THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!

I wanted to share a sneak peek with you of a gorgeous wee stamp set about to be released on the 6th of January, in the new Occasions Catalogue.  The set is called Hey, Valentine and as you can see, I have used it for a Birthday card instead!

This card is for a special wee boy who is turning 1 on the 5th of January.  I kept it simple and clean, but I did pop the wee pirate up a layer to make him look more three dimensional.

This wee guy was perfect to use my Blendabilities on!  Instead of using the sentiment that is part of this particular stamp, I masked it off and swapped it out with a birthday sentiment from Amazing Birthday.

I can't wait to show you other cards I have made with this adorable set, so make sure you pop back in the next few days for a look.

If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store.  If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator.   Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

7 comments:

  1. What fun! Need to go and recheck that catty! Fab colouring! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea. I love this set as it is just perfect for colouring. Do go back and recheck!!

      Delete
  2. Wow - amazing colouring!! I skimmed over that set as "just for Valentine's Day". Your card is awesome and that stamp set will now be going on my next order. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sets that I can use for things other than what they were intended, Deb. Glad I have "enabled" you, lol

      Delete
  3. Hi Paula. I love your colouring. How did you get the black please? Aqua painter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sally, Thank you for the lovely compliment about my colouring! This entire image was coloured with Blendabilities, including his boots and hat. I just realised I left the Smokey Slate Blendies off my product list, but that was what I used. Hope this helps x

      Delete
    2. Thank you. He looks so awesome -the best I've seen. I have lots of little guys in my life so need to get colouring lol. slowly building up the blendies.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥