Monday, October 27, 2014

A PLAID FESTIVAL

I love the plaid effect you can get when using the new Blendabilities Markers from Stampin' Up!  You can make the plaid from scratch, as I did, by running each of the dark, medium and light markers down your card stock in lines, then coming back the other way with the Blendabilities Colour Lifter.

I did that with two sets of Blendies here, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.  The colour lifter does take a minute or two to process completely, so you may need to come back in and run it over the card again to achieve the lightness you want.

If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store.  If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator.   Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥