Sunday, September 14, 2014

SWEET PEAS IN A POD

It is not often I scrapbook a page, but I just had to show you this one!  I recently held a Stamp Retreat and I asked my good friend Delys Cram, if she would teach a Scrapbook class.  I consider her my own personal Scrapbook Queen!  Luckily for me, she said yes.  You can see Delys's original page HERE.  This is my version.......

Do you know the feeling when you see a photo of yourself and you think, "that's not how I really look!", when in reality, I am sure it is!  This would be the only photo I have of recent times, where I can honestly see me, as I see me (if that makes sense!).  I am blessed to be standing with my beautiful daughter, who takes after her Dad!  It was also her dad who came up with the fab name for this page!  What a great family effort, lol.

If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store.  If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator.   Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page! Very stylish, Paula! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Andrea. Wish I could take credit for the original design, and not just the added embellishments, lol

      Delete
  2. What a great lay-out. Wouldn't be able to tell you don't scrap often. Everything looks great. The colors, the embellishments... nice picture too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delys's design eye is great and her classes, so easy to replicate. Thanks for the lovely compliment on the photo, Monika. It is one of my favourites!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous layout Paula. Delys is indeed the Scrapbook Queen but it's the way you've interpreted the layout to match your photo that makes it work so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥