Friday, August 22, 2014

JUST ADD INK #228

It is time for another colour challenge at Just Add Ink this week.  I challenge YOU to join in with this one!

Another colour combination that had me going "Oh, oh!!" Who thinks these up?!!  However, I did find inspiration in the achievement of our beautiful daughter, who had just aced her Hairdressing exams.  I had to send her a card to celebrate, of course!

I used the new Stampin' Up! Dots & Stripes mask to create the circles with a sponge dauber.  The sentiment was bold, proud and loud!!  Just how we felt about her doing so well.  Of course, no card for a girl is complete without bling!

I added just a few of the dots to the inside too, and added this cool sentiment to finish it all off.

I hope you feel inspired to join us this week.  Drop in to Just Add Ink and see what the design team have created for you with this colour combination.
Table by StampinBuddy. Try it FREE.

If you would like to order one or more of the items I used to create today's project, simply click on the items above to be taken to my Online Store.  If you live anywhere in New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator.   Please allow "Demonstrator contact" so I can thank you properly when you place your order!

18 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, these colours look awesome together, love the design, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy!! These colours do work well together, which did surprise me, lol

      Delete
  2. Paula you are OUTSTANDING with sponges and ink!!! This card is totally awesome!! WOW those little spots look sooooo fabulous!!! Your daughter will have LOVED this! It's sooooo amazing!!!
    Smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharnee, my DD absolutely loved it!! Thanks once again for your enthusiastic comment! I swear I can hear you talking, lol

      Delete
  3. Love the depth you've created with your sponging! Fabulous card! And congrats to your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karren. I am so proud of my daughter!

      Delete
  4. I love how this turned out Paula. Will have to have a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do have a go Heather - this is a fun technique!

      Delete
  5. More fabulous inky inspiration Paula! Loving the effect of the daubered dots and big bold sentiment....Great achievement, you should be proud..:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so dynamic and dimensional Paula - you have a truly amazing ability to get ink to do wonderful things! I'll just DD loved it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are lovely Kim!! Thank you ♥

      Delete
  7. Wow Paula this is simply a stunning and fun card! It looks like it's alive the colour matchup is so perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Penny! They little spots do look like they are dancing and full of life, don't they?

      Delete
  8. Absolutely love this card Paula, and congrats to R! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how the circles look so three-dimensional on this card! I may be casing you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! So colorful and full of action! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, super, great full of excitement. Congratulations to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥