Monday, August 25, 2014

HAPPY TO BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS


In just three short days the new Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue will go live!  As a Demonstrator, I get the chance top order from all new release catalogues a whole month ahead of everyone else!  Just one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demo.  You still have four days to take advantage of our Short & Sweet promotion.  Sign up as a new recruit between 22nd and 29th August and you will receive extra starter kit product!  Get $305 NZD worth of product for just $189 NZD.  Now that is a sweet deal! You can sign up with me right HERE!

In the meantime, I have started to play with some of the gorgeous new Christmas season product.  Holiday Home is the stamp set I have used on this card.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it!  I can't wait to get a bit more time to play with it again!  You can order it too in just three short days from now!

12 comments:

  1. Paula, this is so adorable! You did exactly what I wanted to do, but I haven't had the time to do it yet. I love the Santa and reindeer against that gorgeous moon! Your card is so much better than I could have done. YAY! :-) A keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bobbi, you are simply lovely! I am sure yours will be beautiful too. It is hard to make this set look bad anyway. The gorgeous artwork has been done for us, after all :-)

      Delete
  2. THIS card is, by far, the prettiest card I have seen from the new catalog! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely compliment - thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love your card! How did you do the sky???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I simply sponged colour onto whisper white card and then gently flicked water with my fingers over the top to create the "stars".

      Delete
  4. Yay Ive been waiting and waiting and waiting for you to put this card up as Ive been telling everyone to watch out for Paulas Holiday Home card ..Its FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a work of art Paula, you are very clever and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, I LOVE this card and would love to create cards with this set. BUT, alas, I live in the U.S. Any chances that this stamp set can be purchased over here? Thanks for the information...and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly, absolutely this stamp set is available in the US. Just head over to the US Stampin' Up! website and select a demonstrator near you to order from.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥