Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A WONDERFUL CRAFTY WEEKEND WITH FRIENDS!

Last Saturday, I held a Stamp Day here in Wanganui for the second year running.  Wow, what a day!!  I can't think of a better way of spending my time than with 27 other passionate stampers!  They came from far and wide, and some even stayed the whole weekend!  I took plenty of photo's, but being behind the camera, not a single one of me in there, lol

Every guest had a coordinating water bottle and pouch (with chocolate) at the table to welcome them.

Delys Cram taught a beautiful scrapbook page.  Jill and Vicki looking very pleased with their pages!

I had not one, but three make & takes for everyone to try.  Delys is showing off the gorgeous new Blendabilities to this avid group of gals.

The new Crumb Cake Notecards and Envelopes.  Another M&T.

Diane Taylor showing the girls how that M&T was put together with Flower Patch photopolymer stamps and framelits.

The class I taught involved the new Stampin' Up! Masks.  It did get rather messy!

But just look at the end result!

I think this was a pretty popular class!

My second card used the striped mask for a plaid effect.

I also had displays for people to enjoy.  This wee baby was such a labour of love.  The initial idea came from some of my fellow demo's who came together to make a gorgeous sampler which they then gave to the SU Australian office.  I wanted one for myself.  I did CASE three of the original mini works of art from the origianl grid, but the other 13 are all my own work.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful ideas, Paula! What is the paste you are using with the masks? Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea!! Lovely to see you here :-)
      The paste I am using is my homemade texture paste. A great way to create wonderful textured work and get messy at the same time, lol

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥