Wednesday, July 2, 2014

IN THIS TOGETHER

The new 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! catalogue is now LIVE!!  How exciting!!  That is why my posts have been a bit scarce recently.  I have been madly creating up a storm.  I can't wait to share this first card with you all!

I have used a stamp set called "In this Together".  It is a great wee set to use with my new Blendabilities!  I have also used another technique on this card too, paper piercing!  The new DSP's are GORGEOUS!!
To see these and more beautiful, newly released product, head over to my online store HERE.  You can even download a pdf copy of the catalogue, while you are at it.  Short and sweet today, back into my craft room for some more craft R&R!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula. This card is so lovely. Can you please explain how you made the coat on the left and the umbrella? Your blog is very inspiring. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lara, thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comment. I stamp the image on some designer paper and fussy cut the coat and umbrella. I then simply glued it down on the image once I had finished colouring. Hope this helps!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥