Saturday, July 5, 2014

CARBS? WHAT CARBS?

Do you know if you eat cake in the dark or when no one is looking, then the carbs can't be seen, therefore, don't count?  At least that is what I tell myself, lol

I love the "Carbs, Schmarbs" sentiment from the Yippee-Skippee for that reason!  It makes for a fun birthday card.  I have teamed it with a pretty relaxed looking young lady (could be the Martini!) which I coloured with my new Blendabilities.
New colours, new pens, new designer paper and new stamps all on one card.  I love it!!  Find everything I have used at my Online store.

Stamps: Yippee-Skippee, In This Together
Card: Lost lagoon, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Gray, Black Memento Ink, Blendabilities
Accessories: Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack, Fast Fuse, Dimensionals, Organza Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥