Thursday, July 17, 2014

BLINK AND YOU WILL MISS IT!

Just a really quick post today, as I am away from home and have only limited internet!

I have been happily playing with new Hostess goodies so I can share plenty of samples with my lovely ladies when doing classes and events.  I used all new colours and Blendabilities to whip up this card.  I also made the little coloured dots and will share how in a future post.

And to leave you with the inside........  You can never have too many birthday cards!

3 comments:

  1. How did you make the polka dots, I didn't see a post with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Polka dots are in the designer paper. But if you used a marker, you could achieve the same effect.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥