Monday, June 16, 2014

TICKLED PINK

I love it when I can make a card that is specifically tailored to suit someone.  Most of the time, I find these the easiest to make.  Not this time.  I was in need of a "pink" birthday card.  I don't do pink.  It's not that I dislike the colour, I don't.  I just never naturally use it.  Luckily for me, a lovely blog friend, Michelle Williams, posted a card that inspired me!!  You can see her card HERE.  Here is my version:

I selected a banner framelit and cut out a few different shades of pink card.  I had the perfect sentiment already chosen - "Today calls for something PINK with SPRINKLES on top", which I heat embossed in white embossing powder, on the pink banners.  I finished everything off with sprinkles (that's sequins to you and me).

2 comments:

  1. Ha! See what I miss out on when I'm away for work? A beautiful CASE! :-) Gorgeous card, Paula! I love that sentiment! It's perfect with the added "sprinkles". Thank-you for the compliment of CASEing my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great card to CASE, Michelle. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥