Sunday, June 8, 2014

BIRTHDAY GIRL & SNEAK PEEK

Good morning to my now 20 year old daughter, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  Where has the time gone?

I had very strict instructions for this card. It had to be tie dyed and pink.  That's for the Hippie in my DD, lol.  Can't really tie dye cardstock, so I used watercolour paper instead and an Aqua painter to apply the colour wash over the clear embossed, stamped image.  I also used a new stamp set, Kinda Eclectic, which is available in the new 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalogue from July 1st.  Love this stamp set!

Here's a close up of the emboss resist panel.  Love the layered butterfly embellishment!

I also finished the inside of the card with the same emboss resist technique.

Do you need a copy of the new 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! catalogue?  If you live in New Zealand, then just place an Online order of $100 or more with me during June and I will post a copy to you free of charge!  Allow Demo contact so I have your postal details and use Hostess Code:  ZPY2HDTG.  Thank you for shopping with me!


4 comments:

  1. Love this card Paula. The bright colours and watercolour technique you've used are absolute winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel, my daughter, Rachael, loved it too, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is WAY cool, Paula! Absolutely gorgeous (just like your girl).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't let her down with the strict instructions from her about what she wanted me to create Chris, lol

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥