Wednesday, May 14, 2014

GET WELL & COUNT DOWN TO CONVENTION

I shared THIS card a few posts ago and mentioned that I was working on a couple of Get Well cards to add to my stash, since I never seem to have them when I want one.  This is the second card I made that day.

It features a stamp set called Thoughts & Prayers, which I have been resisting for quite some time!  I finally caved and added it to my ever expanding stash.

Only five more days to go before I leave for the South Pacific Stampin' Up! Convention in Melbourne.  I am so excited to be sharing this amazing experience with two of my team members this year.  Being a demonstrator has so many perks, and this is just one of them.  I can't wait to meet my friends across the ditch, learn new lessons to use in my business and play with new product!!  You can follow my antics in Melbourne on my Facebook page.  Head over there now and "like" my page so you don't miss any updates from me! Of course, you could also join my team and join me at next years Convention!  I wonder where that will be..................

2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty, Paula. Would definitely cheer anyone up. So excited to see you next week :-) :-) :-)
    Hugs,D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to catching up! That tree from Thoughts and Prayers has never looked prettier. What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥