Friday, May 2, 2014

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!!

I didn't realise I had been AWOL for so long!!  Stampin' Up!'s South Pacific Convention is just two weeks away and I have been madly planning and working on my swaps!!
  I did manage to also work on a couple of other projects too, and this is one of them!

These two gorgeous ladies reminded me of a friend that will be coming to Convention too!  They look just like us!!  I popped the card in the post to let her know how excited I was that she would be with me this year!  Melbourne, here we come!

I have used my SU inks and Blender pens to colour them.  Aren't they gorgeous!!  All product, excluding the stamped images, are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased through me.  Just click on the button below to go to my Online Store!




2 comments:

  1. And I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring and such a fun card. I am sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥