Saturday, May 24, 2014

CONVENTION SWAP #2

It is the last day of Stampin' Up!'s South Pacific Convention in Melbourne and I wanted to share the second card swap I created for this event.  While both of my swaps are sponged, this is my favourite, since it also shows a scene.

The image panel actually has seven different ink colours on it and I love the way they meld into one another.  It is hard to tell where one stops and the next begins.  I have also put such contrasting colours together for the base, mats and ribbon, but I think it works well.  What do you think?

I can't wait to share some of the swaps I received in return when I get home on Monday.  I am sure I will have a few stories to share too!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Paula. Lovely sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! My heart just went pitter patter! This is just gorgeous! OK, now you have to share how you did this one too, as well as the first swap! I'll even pay for these tutorials! Lovely....just beautiful! Thanks for starting my day off ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are funny Bobbi! Thanks for the super vote of confidence on both of my swaps. Once things settle down for me (in about a week) I will take the time to put up some instructions for both swaps. Thanks again for your lovely comments.

      Delete
  3. thanks so much Paula.... and I just love your talent, friend. Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card from an obviously very talented lady - thanks for showing us on Pintrest

    ReplyDelete
  5. What colors did you use for the hardwood stamp? Paper and ink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, I used Cajan Craze card and Early Espresso ink on the Hardwood background. Hopen this helps ☺

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥