Tuesday, May 20, 2014

BLUE HUES GET WELL

As you know, I am now in Melbourne for the South Pacific Stampin' Up! Convention.  Unfortunately, one of my Australian Demo friends ended up in hospital a couple of weeks before Convention began.  I made this card for her before leaving for Melbourne, to let her know how much I will miss her at Convention this year.

The good news is that she is on the mend and hopefully, won't be in hospital for too much longer.  I am so pleased to hear of her progress every day.

We are all thinking of you Juliana.  Hurry up and get better so we can meet again next year, instead.  Mark it in your diary!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Paula, the inked background is awesome, love the image too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, can you tell us exactly HOW you created this beautiful background and with what colors? IT IS GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥