Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A VASE FULL OF GET WELL WISHES

For some reason or another, I hardly ever make Get Well cards, really only when I need them.  While having a "play" day a while back, I thought I would get a couple made that I could put in my stash for a rainy day.

I wanted something that was fairly quick and easy, first off.  I choose a sheet of DSP from the Fresh Prints Paper Stack as my background, and only used the colours in that to watercolour the Vivid Vases image.  My card base, mats and ribbon were all the same Real Red colour, which keeps it simple, but also adds punch.

Stamps: Vivid Vases, Thoughts & Prayers
Inks: Read Red. Staz On Black, Pool Party
Card: Real Red, Whisper White, Watercolour Paper
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals, Tombow Multi Adhesive, Fresh Prints Paper Stack

All product is Stampin' Up!  Just visit my Online Store to purchase any of the items used.


1 comment:

  1. oooh, I like how you've just added a shadow to the vases. Looks great.
    Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥