Tuesday, April 1, 2014

RETIREMENT WISHES #1

I received an order for six Retirement cards urgently, all for the same person!  I have one stamp in all my stash that actually reads "Happy Retirement".  I had to get creative with my sentiments and use whatever would work for that situation.  Since time was short, I CASE'd four of the cards, but I did manage a couple originals and this was one of them.

I love this City Scape die which is not Stampin' Up! though.  Everything else I used on this card was though.  I sponged in the twilight sky and added a couple of Basic Rhinestones for stars.  Card recipe below:

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card: Naturals White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Inks: Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Sponges, Basic Rhinestones, Tombow Multi Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥