Friday, April 11, 2014

JUST ADD EASTER BAGS, BOX OR BASKETS

The team at Just Add Ink have a great challenge for you this week to just add an Easter Bag, Box or Basket.  I really enjoyed this challenge because it is a great way to dress up naked Easter eggs, lol.
  I recently participated in a stamp-a-long with Stampin' Up! home office staff on YouTube.  Pam showed us how to resize the box from the Tag a Bag Gift Box kits.  I wanted to have a go myself and thought it was perfect for this challenge.

Note to self:  Listen to all instructions before beginning.  I was going to make the smallest box, only I cut when I  shouldn't have!  Still, the size I did make holds two chocolate eggs, not one, so who's complaining, right?  I used my Fresh Prints Paper Stack to decorate the outside of the box and just finished it simply with a white ribbon.

Of course, a gift box, bag or basket is never complete without a gift tag.  I used my new Scallop Tag Topper Punch to whip up this wee baby.  I used Fresh Prints again and added a red ribbon this time.  I coloured the wee Easter Bunny in the same colours from the DSP, cut him out and popped him up on Dimensionals.  How cute is he??  I think this wee gift will be going to my MIL this Easter!

Just wait til you see what the Just Add Ink Design team have come up with.  There are some seriously clever projects just begging to be CASE'd.  Hopefully, you will feel inspired to add your own to this challenge and join in.  We would love to see your projects.

Stamps:  Baby We've Grown, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card and Inks:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Pool Party
Accessories: Tag A Bag Gift Box, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Blender Pen, Tombow Multi Adhesive, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Paula, I have been trying to resist this stamp set, but have just caved!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine, so glad I could help, lol

      Delete
  2. There's no argument that two eggs definitely have to better than one - especially wrapped up so delectably and how sweet is that tag. Your MIL will love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the more eggs the better! You are never too old for an Easter treat and especially one you aren't expecting! Such a clever way to get in MIL's good books, hehe

      Delete
  3. This is an adorable little Easter gift package Paula. Love your tag - really completes the gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥