Saturday, April 19, 2014

HAPPY EASTER, MDS STYLE

While I don't claim to be an expert on MDS, I do like to have a wee play around on this awesome program.  I also thought it would be fun to make an Easter Card using MDS, as I don't actually have many Easter stamps in my stash!

I made this hybrid card (a mix of digital and physical product) pretty quickly.  While I like the idea of digital, I still like the handmade quality to cards, so I like adding dimension and embellishments just to make these projects look like you have slaved for hours!!

MDS makes whipping up a card so easy!  If you have never thought about adding a digital element to your card making, why not give it a go?  Stampin' Up! provide a 30 day FREE TRIAL so you can make up your own mind.  The full version is a steal at just $27.95 and comes with so many items ready to start creating.  Once you are done with the free trial, you can download the full version HERE.
  Want to see a few more ideas or perhaps watch a few instructional videos?  Then visit the official My Digital Studio website for more information, help and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥