Wednesday, April 16, 2014

BIRCH FOREST WISH

A very dear friend is celebrating her birthday today and I wanted to make something really special as she is a talented card maker in her own right.  No pressure!  I chose to use a Birch Tree stencil to create this card and team it with my sponging, of course!

While the image itself is not SU, everything else I used was, including the sentiment, which is from the Wetlands stamp set.

Happy birthday Miss T.  I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by those you love.  See you soon xox

5 comments:

  1. Paula, this is exquisite. Love your work, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!...This is utterly gorgeous Paula, l love the soft pink hues, it's beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! The birch trees look 3D - fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really beautiful card. Just the sort of design that is my real favourite. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥