Friday, April 25, 2014

A JUST ADD INK COLOUR CHALLENGE

This week at Just Add Ink sees a colour challenge of Bermuda Bay, Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.

I decided to make a bold pattern the feature of my card this week.  I also had a recipient in mind, which does help when coming up with a design!

My darling daughter recently achieved a milestone and what better way to celebrate than with happy mail?!

Join us at Just Add Ink this week and share with us your work using this great colour combination.  Need a bit more inspiration?  Then check out what the rest of the Design team have come up with too while you are there.

8 comments:

  1. Paula you've managed to create a lovely background with this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this stamp set Paula - and you have done it justice here - love it. These colours are wonderful together. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool way to use Summer Silhouettes. Love your bold design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY love how you've used these beautiful colours together, Paula. So bold, and striking. Gorgeous card for your gorgeous girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bold pattern you created Paula. So special you can make something just right for your girl. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! These colours are perfect for the background you've created Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this gorgeous bold design Paula - such gorgeous colours to work with. I'm sure Rachael just loves her new card. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome floral background Paula. I love the Summer Silhouettes set, but I'm really struggling to use it. Thanks for sharing this. Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥