Monday, March 24, 2014

RETRO BIRTHDAY FOR SIL

I love making cards for my family, especially when it's a Birthday card.  My SIL is a pretty funky Chick and really likes 70's style anything, but especially colours.  The Retro Fresh Designer Paper was perfect for her card.

I used the new Scallop Tag Topper Punch to create the latch on this card and tied it closed with the twine from the SAB embellishment pack.  Love that twine!  Bold colours and patterns need a bold sentiment and the Perfect Pennants stamp set was perfect, excuse the alliteration! 
  I used so many new items out of the occasions catalogue I could be here forever telling you about them, so check out the recipe below.  If you click on each item listed you will be directed to my Online store to find out more about that product.  Handy eh?

Stamps:  Perfect Pennants, Happy Watercolor, Peachy Keen, Off the Grid
Card: Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, So Saffron, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories: Big Shot, On Film Framelits, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Retro Fresh DSP, Essentials Wooden Elements, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SAB Embellishment Pack

The SAB Embellishment pack is your FREE with a purchase of $110 from a current SU catalogue, but only until the 31st of March.  Take advantage of Sale-A-Bration and place your order with me before the end of the month!

4 comments:

  1. An absolutely perfect 'retro' card for your SIL. Love seeing all the new items here too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrice, I didn't realise I had used quite as many new things until I began listing them. I have practically used the whole catalogue, lol. Glad you liked it, my SIL did too :-)

      Delete
  2. Its a really really Nice card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Geri. Lovely to see you here ♥

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥