Wednesday, March 5, 2014

FRESH PRINTS BANNERS

I love exploring different shaped cards and those that move.  I have used my Banner Framelits to make these cutie note cards.  I folded my card base in half, then lay the Banner Framelit on top, leaving a gap of a few millimeters between the top of the framelit and the fold of my card, and ran it through my Big Shot.  This gives the card a top hinge instead of cutting two banners!

I cut another Banner from Whisper White card and inserted a window using the Squares Collection framelits.  A touch of DSP, twine and a little stamping and I was done.  Of course, I also made my own envelopes to fit using the amazing Envelope Punch Board.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Petite Petals bundle, Perfect Pennants
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White 
Inks: Real Red, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Fresh Prints DSP Stack, Big Shot, Banner Framelits, Squares Collection Framelits, White Bakers Twine, Dimensionals

8 comments:

  1. FAB - U - LOUS. Vibrant and so FAB - U - LOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Paula. Super-cute, and bright, and great use of stamps and colour. Will be CASEing for sure.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, they are a cute size too. Have fun!

      Delete
  3. Really pretty! Can't wait to case it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to see your version Cathy. Enjoy!

      Delete
  4. They are rather dinky eh, Janet?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥