Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WHEN SKIES ARE GREY

There is nothing more therapeutic than getting inky in the craft room when you are perhaps not at your best, which is exactly what I did yesterday.  I also had a friend in mind when I made this card, which came about due to the sentiment I used.

The SAB set "See Ya Later" is just so darn cute and FREE when you spend $110.  Find out more about SAB HERE.  I like the play on words and little images too.  I combined it with the Word Bubble framelit dies and came up with a winner!  I love this wee card.  I used the thought bubble framelit because of it's resemblance to a cloud, and then pierced around each cloud for added interest.  I have popped the entire white card off the grey card base with Dimensionals.  Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Creative and adorable! I feel a CASE coming on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant card Paula, debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! I adore this card! What a super great idea! Love how you cropped out those clouds with the bubble framelits. Case-ing this for my stammp camp. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it Bobbi! Your Stamp Club ladies will enjoy making it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Fay. One of those cards that just "pop" into my head!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥