This week at Just Add Ink we want you to just add Stripes to your project. It can be in the fine detail or it can be the main feature, as it is with my project.
Here's how I created my card front:
1. Cut strips of cardstock in the colours you want to use and adhere them side by side on a piece of copy paper.
2. Cut a panel from this piece to the size you want on you card front.
3. Select a sentiment thinlit or other die, position on your striped panel and run through the Big Shot. Remove the sentiment. Tip: Place a strip of waxed paper between the thinlit and your cardstock. This will help the cardstock release from the thinlit frame.
4. Cut another sentiment using Whisper White card.
5. Adhere the striped card panel to your card front. Adhere the Whisper White sentiment inside the sentiment space on the striped panel. Here's a close up:
Stampin' Write Markers.
7. Punch a heart from Red Glimmer Paper and adhere to your card front with a Dimensional.
So with stripes in mind, what are you going to come up with? Upload your project at Just Add Ink! We would love to see your design. The DT have loads more ideas too, so go check them out as well!