Friday, February 7, 2014

JAI #201 - A COLOUR CHALLENGE

Join me and the rest of the design team at Just Add Ink this week for a colour challenge.  Kim has come up with this super combo for us to use:

In case you haven't noticed, I am totally gaga over the Word Bubbles Framelits in our new Occasions catalogue.  I have so many ideas floating around in my head on how I would like to use them!  I also love that they coordinate with the Just Sayin' stamp set too!

What I like even more, is that I don't have to use those sentiments in that set.  Just by using my markers to ink up my bubble stamps, I can omit the sentiment on the stamp and insert any other sentiment that will fit!

So get your thinking caps on and join us at Just Add Ink this week!


10 comments:

  1. AWESOME....Paula! Love the bold use of colour and fab layout...Thinking this one needs to go in the CASE file..:0) I just got this set, so any inspiration is welcome. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore this stamp set and the coordinating framelits, Nikki. I hope you love them as much as I do. I can't wait to see what YOU do with them ♥

      Delete
  2. Such a fun birthday card Paula. An awesome way to use these colours. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patrice. I had fun making it too ♥

      Delete
  3. I have loved every card you've made with the speech bubbles Paula - so clever and fun - and this is no exception! Love your mix between solid and open bubble too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! This set is my definite favourite for the moment at least!

      Delete
  4. You've used these word bubbles to perfection Paula! What a fabulous layout - so clever and so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, fun, card Paula. Love how you've mixed up the sentiments, and placed the speech bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. This set allows for a lot of licence!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥