Wednesday, February 19, 2014

BIRTHDAY MINION

Who wouldn't like to get a birthday wish from a Minion?  I have been seeing a few punch art Minions around, but I wanted a bigger one for the front of my card, so set about making my own.  I love the expression on this fella's gorgeous wee face!  It works perfectly with the sentiment from "Just Sayin'".

Isn't he cute?!  I am a little biased, I know.  I also came up with another little guy with two eyes, although I haven't put him on the front of a card yet!

I have written a 3 page pdf tutorial with step by step instructions and 12 photo's on how I created this little guy, not the actual card.  It includes instructions for a two eyed Minion and also a photo with the three Minions I have come up with at the end of the tutorial to give you a couple more ideas.  This tutorial is NOT an instant download, but I will email to you as soon as I see your purchase.  Please keep in mind time differences around the world.  Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Paula!
    Love!
    Love!
    Love!
    I am CASEing NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. minions are da bomb!!! love these cute little guys :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Clare, they are stinkin' cute!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I love fun cards too ♥

      Delete
  4. Just purchased the tutorial! My granddaughter loves minions, and will love this card!

    Thanks

    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marlene, it's on it's way! Have fun making them :-)

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, adorable!! Can't wait to purchase the tutorial. This is perfect for a young girl who is turning 10!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On it's way to you Kathya. Enjoy x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥