Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A SUMMER WEDDING

Friends of ours recently celebrated their love by having a beautiful summer wedding.  Of course, I couldn't let that special occasion go by without making something just as special for them both.

I tried too coordinate the colours I used with the gorgeous deep blue the bride wore, but softened everything on a with Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla background.  I have also added Basic Pearls in the top left corner, but they are hard to photograph on such a light background!

As always, I think the inside of the card is just as important!

What better way to help the happy couple celebrate than with a bottle of Wine.  I opted for a bottle tag to match the card.  I hope this has given you plenty of Wedding inspiration!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Nonni, elegant and romantic was what I was aiming for ♥

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and elegant card! Love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! My cards are always about the whole works, inside and envelopes too! ♥

      Delete
  3. What a lovely little gift duo. Very elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patrice. They were very well received ♥

      Delete
  4. So beautiful! I love your color combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly. I wanted to use their colour scheme to make my gift all the more special.

      Delete
  5. Stunning, Paula! LOVE the stamping, and your colour choices, and the fabulous matting of the main layer. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which stamp set is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All stamp sets are listed in the labels below the post. I used French Foliage, Creative Elements and Express Yourself.

      Delete
  7. hi Paula, stunning card!
    is the love script still available for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! Unfortunately, the script framelit is no longer available. Watch out for the 2014 Holiday catalogue due out September 2014. These is a couple of script framelits in a bundle!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥