Thursday, January 9, 2014

NEW YEAR - NEW BABY!

What better way to celebrate the new year than with the birth of a precious wee baby?  Friends have just welcomed their first child, a wee boy, into their lives and we couldn't be happier for them!  Of course, I had to make a card to go with the wee gift we are giving them.

I used two retired sets called "Hand Knitted" and "Word Play" to make this sweet card because I don't have much in the way of "baby" in my stash.  That is going to change very soon with a gorgeous new set I have my eye on in the new Occasions catalogue which goes live on January 28th.

If you would like a copy of your very own Occasions Catalogue AND SAB catalogue, then simply place an order with Me or through my Online Store in January and I will send them to you FREE.  Just make sure you allow Demonstrator contact if shopping online!  This is available to NZ residents only, sorry!  You will also receive my 3 page pdf tutorial for the Love You More card set!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great baby card! Love that panel down the left hand side and that wee knitted jacket is perfect for a baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Paula...l thought you meant you..lol!
    This is just so darn cute and classy, love the clean layers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Nikki! My baby is nearly 20yrs old! My next will be a Grandy. Quite happy to celebrate other peoples babies now, lol

    You are so right Karren, the jacket image is perfect for a baby. I have even knitted a jacket for this wee one, so even more appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥