Friday, January 3, 2014

JUST ADD INK - A YEAR IN REVIEW

As we head into the new year that is 2014, the Design Team at Just Add Ink were asked to go back and choose our favourite design project from 2013.  That was pretty easy for me since I only rejoined this fabulous team after the South Pacific Convention last May, and had less to choose from than the rest of the team!

My pick has to be this Flip card for a few reasons.
1.  I loved using the new Circle Card Thinlits.  It made making the card base so quick and easy.
2.  I got to revisit a stamp set I hadn't used in a while - Clockworks.
3.  I unleashed the "grunge" side of my personality, very theraputic!
4.  It meant I could tick off my Nephews birthday card!  Done and dusted and ready to be sent.

So that's my pick.  Head on over to Just Add Ink and see which were the favourites of the rest of the Design Team.  Trust me, there are some real stunners in the line up.  Which are your favourites?

2 comments:

  1. Ha I love your list of reasons Paula - its a fab guy card and is definitely inspiring me to pull out my neglected clockworks set. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥