Friday, January 24, 2014

JAI #199 - A SKETCH CHALLENGE

The Design team at Just Add Ink have a sketch challenge for you this week.  We hope you will join in.  Invite some of your friends as well.  The more the merrier!


I love the different interpretation everyone comes up with from the same starting point.  When I saw the sketch it just screamed "speech bubbles" at me!  I have the new stamp set "Just Sayin'" and the coordinating framelits from the new Occasions Catalogue (going live on the 28th Jan) to play with.

I wanted a kind of manly Valentine.  Well, that was the design in my head at least.  Lots of blues and keeping it simple, although I couldn't resist a bit of bling with the Silver Glimmer Paper and new Silver Bakers Twine.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  In the meantime, head over to Just Add Ink to see the gorgeous creations from the Design Team.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card !!Love the colors ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created the perfect masculine Valentine's Day card Paula - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are cracking out some fabulous cards with the new speech bubble Paula! Love your very modern and fun take on the sketch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've totally nailed the masculine valentine Paula....& lots of awesomeness with Just Sayin' too. Making me wish it had made my first order. ;-)
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the different takes we all have on challenges. This card is no exception - love that you used speech bubbles! Very cool and masculine (glimmer paper and all). x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥