Wednesday, January 1, 2014

IT'S A NEW YEAR....

Happy 2014!!  It's a new year and what better way to start than with a sneak peek of an upcoming Sale-a-bration (SAB) product!  SAB will run from 28th January to 31st March 2014.  Spend just $110 and choose a free item from a fabulous range of product!

Petal parade is just one of the free stamp sets you can choose from.  I used the 20104-2015 In colours on this wee gem.  I stamped the inside of the card and the flap on the back of an envelope to match the card.  I also coloured a Basic Rhinestone with a permanent marker to match and bling up the centre flower.

I used the Masking technique on both of these cards, but muted the colours on the second card.  It still has a gorgeous spring feel to it though.

If you live in New Zealand simply visit my Stampin' Up! website during January, place an Online Order using the SHOP button and I will send you your very own copy of the 2014 SAB catalogue AND new Summer catalogue, along with a handmade card as a Thank You.  Make sure you allow Demonstrator contact so I know where to send your goodies! 
Be sure to check out the upcoming classes and events in your area while at my SU website too, and register for classes you don't want to miss!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I think your color choices are outstanding for both! Looking forward to 2014 with you in blog land! Happy New Year! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Paula! Love the colour combo and white space on the first card especially; pretty and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Paula; love them both. Happy New Year, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these! The masking looks amazing! Very beautiful stamping. :)
    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥