Friday, January 10, 2014

I LOVE SPEECH BUBBLES - JUST SAYIN'

Two posts in two days!!  That just goes to show how excited I was to receive my Stampin' Up! order this morning!  It was full of exciting new product from the new Occasions Catalogue, which goes live on the 28th of January.

The two cards I want to share today are made with a cool speech bubble stamp set called "Just Sayin'". 

I have also used new DSP called Retro Fresh with both of these cards.  I LOVE the colours and the patterns in this designer paper and it looks so pretty as a side panel on my card.

Guess what?  While Just Sayin' looks great on it's own, you can use the Word Bubble Framelits with it too, like I have on this card.  I love that Stampin' Up! coordinate all these products!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Paula!! Love the fun clean style and your enthusiasm. Yeh for new stuff to play with :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards too Paula, all the DSPs are lovely aren't they? Quick question, did you stamp with the die? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim! Clean and simple (CAS) aren't my usual style, but I really wanted to showcase both the DSP and the speech bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, I used the stamp set with markers so I could just select the speech bubble outline from the set. Try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work, love seeing your latest designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥