Tuesday, January 14, 2014

FINE FEATHERS

Just a quick post today with a clean and simple (CAS) card to share and a reminder not to let your retired stamps gather dust!

We all need sympathy cards unfortunately and I never seem to have any on hand when I actually need them, so it doesn't hurt to be prepared.   Using a set called "Fine Feathers" I whipped this card up in under 10 minutes.  It may be simple, but it conveys the sympathy message beautifully.

Stamps:  Fine Feathers,  So Sorry
Card:  Naturals Ivory
Inks:  Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Basic Pearls and permanent marker to colour

4 comments:

  1. Just LOVE the simplicity of this card and your added 'beads' (candy dots). Fine Feathers - retired?? I hope not because I love that set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, simple but sweet. The little splash of colour is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥