Tuesday, January 28, 2014

COLOUR ME HAPPY

Stampin' Up!'s new Occasions catalogue is now available to order from!  If you haven't seen it yet, then download your own copy HERE.  Order from my Online Store this month and I will send you your very own copy, along with a handmade card (NZ only).

 I thought I would share this card with you that uses all new product you can now get your hands on too!  I am especially drawn to this stamp set "Happy Watercolor".  It is perfect for so many techniques!

Stamps:  Happy Watercolor
Inks:  Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Gold Bakers Twine, Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL, Paula. Love how you've used this gorgeous stamp set, and the colour combo is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Definitely a must have set..:0) Love how you've used it Paula, the line art looks great left uncoloured. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Simple, rich, amazing.... all in one. Love the colors and am reaching for my Crisp Cantaloupe right now. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥