Thursday, December 26, 2013

THAT'S THAT THEN.....

Well, that's Christmas done and dusted for another year!  I hope you all had a lovely day with family or friends, as I did.  I also want to thank everyone who follows me, for your support and your comments.  I love reading what you think of my projects. 
  I recently made a few of these Thanks You cards for the wonderful ladies who placed orders through my Stampin' Up! Online Store in December. 

I also created a 3 x 3 note card to match the main card, so I could write my personal thanks for their purchase. 
I also decorated the envelope for them!

And no card is complete without the inside to match!  This is a card they can re-gift to someone special.

Place an order through my Online Store in January and you will receive a card from me as a "thanks" too!  This offer is open to Kiwi's only as I can't sell SU product to another country. 

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you. I always enjoy visiting your blog and seeing your lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is gorgeous...I luv the script and the flowers, the pop of color on the sentiment is stunning!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥