Wednesday, December 18, 2013

SPREADING THE JOY

My most favourite stamp set this year has to be Stampin' Up!'s Joyful Christmas.  I have stamped on candles, made gorgeous Tea Light boxes with my Stamp Club ladies,  stamped on Muslin bags for gifts, as well as the ever needed Christmas Cards!  It is such a versatile set and I love it!

This card design came about while I was mucking around with Blender Pens.  I love colouring but didn't want to have to colour the whole image and so I settled on a panel instead, which I have backed with Brushed Gold cardstock.  The sentiment is from a set called Greetings of the Season.  I then recreated it in Green, but can't decide which I like best!

Which one do you prefer?

14 comments:

  1. Hi, Love these cards, but I like the green one a little more, it seems to make the flower pop out more.
    Have a great Christmas and New Year. Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful, my favorite is the red card base. I love this design, I don't think I've ever seen one quite like this. Very inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janet and Nonni!! It's a 50/50 split so far, lol
    Merry Christmas to you both ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! I prefer the green. As Janet said the flower really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both - but I think the green one is my favourite. It somehow seems both softer and more vibrant at the same time. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both BEAUTIFUL!! But I slightly prefer the red. It's a cheerier color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Again Paula,
    Not sure if my comments went through. So here I am again.

    I love both cards but the green one the best. It is more subdued not so bright.

    You and your family have a Merry Christmas Paula

    Love Diana again
    Omro WI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are beautiful, but my favorite is the Green CS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to go with the green one, too, but they are both gorgeous! Love your cards, thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are beautiful, but the red one says "Christmas" to be best. Such a wonderful way to layer this stamp. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your lovely comments, I love reading them all. It seems we have a clear winner in the Green card. That was my Sweeties favourite too!
    Merry Christmas everyone ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these are stunning and I love both :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥