Friday, December 20, 2013

MY FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS PROJECT

This week at Just Add Ink we have been challenged to add our Christmas projects for this year.  My absolute favourite this year would have to be this Wreath I have been slaving over for sometime!! The biggest challenge was sourcing the gorgeous elements I wanted to have on it!

Stampin' Up! took care of the Burlap Ribbon warp I used around the Styrofoam ring and the Cotton Ribbon to hang the wreath with.

The Berries Iwerefound at a curiosity shop somewhere in Wellington and the gorgeous blingy flower was found here in Wanganui.  I really did have to search high and low for just the right things, but I got there.  it now hangs with pride on my Mum's front door just in time for Christmas!

What have you made this year that has been your favourite project?  We would love to see it too, so head over to Just Add Ink and share with us all!  See you there!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Paula it was worth the effort. This is just stunning. I love the contrast of the natural burlap to the bright red berries. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath! I love the natural look with the burlap.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this wreath and I think it will be my inspiration for when I create one next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly stunning Paula! This would have to be the most beautiful wreath l've seen for ages...Absolutely love the earthy rustic, yet elegant style you've achieved...so worth the effort. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous project, Paula. Love the simple elegance that all the elements create.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥