Friday, December 6, 2013

JUST ADD SANTA!

For this weeks challenge at Just Add Ink, we have been asked by Kim to Just Add Santa to our projects.  very appropriate for this time of year, lol

I have used the new Circle card Thinlits to make my project, but not in the way it was meant.  I have used it to make a tent card with pop up piece instead.  I have teamed that with the Santa image from the Santa's List stamp set.  He fits perfectly in our 2 1/2" circle punch!  A little seam binding and Season of Style DSP and viola!  Another Christmas card I can tick of my list!

Head over to Just Add Ink to see what the rest of the Design Team have come up with to tickle your Christmas senses and join in the fun this week too!

6 comments:

  1. Hey that's a great idea, I have battled with the thinlits, but your idea is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula what a fun way to use the new thinlits - it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your adaptation of the new thinlit die Paula. Santa does makes a perfect pop up element for a Christmas card :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! This is a great way to use the new die and so very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool card :) have a Nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this and I love how you used the thinlits!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥