Friday, December 13, 2013

A COMBINATION TO INSPIRE

That would be the latest Just Add Ink #195 Colour challenge, of course!  This week the team have not only a Colour combination for you but an Inspiration picture to help you too!

Usually I stay away from pastel colours (I am a Regals girl myself), but I really enjoyed putting this card together because I used the Inspiration photo too.  I really liked the hodge podge of medallions and flowers together, so decided to do the same to my card front, only with numbers instead!

It makes for a fun and snazzy Birthday card, don't you think?  A great way of using a set of numbers or even an alphabet set you don't use often.  I also stamped the numbers in the same ink as my base card to give it visual texture.

The design team have come up with even more fabulous designs to inspire your creativity!  Head on over to Just Add Ink and join in the fun this week!  See you there!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card with all those numbers and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I love this card! You should try out pastels more often, this is gorgeous! That set of numbers is on my wishlist, and you just pushed it further up the list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real standout Paula, it's so fun & cheery and such a great way to use the challenge colours and inspiration. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fresh and fun take on a birthday card Paula. That jumble of numbers just looks fab! One for my CASE file for sure!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have totally nailed the use of this stamp set Paula - love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card - love the collage of rainbow numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥