Sunday, November 17, 2013

MOON SONG

I would really like to be showing you some Christmas projects, especially at this time of the year, but I just haven't had time to do many yet!  Hopefully that will change shortly!

I would like to share a card I made a wee while ago using a stamp set I don't personally own, but would love to!  I borrowed it from a friend for some personal playtime a few weeks ago and made two cards I was very happy with.  This is the first one:

I have used the brayer for this card and some masking to create the cliff the wolf is standing on.  I also decided to try stamping on the natural trim ribbon just for something a little different.  Love how that worked!

2 comments:

  1. Just stunning. I love all the details of the scene and your perfect stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a talented lady :-) I jut love this card. Patrice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥